- If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation.
- Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
- Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending money on yourself.
- 68% of people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome, the feeling one’s phone is vibrating when it’s not.
- The average High School student today has the same amount of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950’s.
- Research conducted on comedians and funny people showed they are actually more depressed than the average.